Frequently Asked Questions
Can I trust this service? Will my recommendation be valid?
Yes! We’re the #1 rated online medical marijuana doctor. Tens of thousands of patients have received valid medical marijuana recommendations from Virtual THC Doctors. You can read hundreds of reviews of happy Virtual THC Doctors customers at Facebook.
How do I get a replacement recommendation paper or ID card?
If you need a replacement of your CA recommendation paper or ID card reach out to us via live chat or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you only need a copy of your PDF recommendation, let us know, and we can email it to you.
The fee for an official replacement copy is $15 OR you can leave us a verified review on our Yelp page and have the replacement mailed for free!
Let us know once the review is posted and we’ll make sure your replacement gets mailed out to you!
How do I renew my medical card?
To renew, click “schedule an appointment” on your dashboard once you are logged into your previous account. It will automatically register as a renewal appointment for you at a discounted price for being a return Virtual THC Doctors patient!
Renewal discount are only applied for previous Virtual THC Doctors patients who use the same email each year. If you sign up for a new account, your renewal will not be applied.
Please be aware that the new recommendation will be valid for 1-2 year (depending on state) from the time of the renewal appointment, not the expiration date of your previous recommendation.
How do I reschedule my appointment?
If you need to reschedule, simply send us a message using the live chat function on your screen, or email us at email@example.com. As long as you reach out 2 hours before your appointment time, we’ll be able to move you to another date or time slot.
How secure is Virtual THC Doctors? Is Virtual THC Doctors HIPAA compliant?
All your information is absolutely 100% confidential and stored securely using industry-leading data warehousing measures. We don’t share your information with anyone – patient confidentiality is our #1 priority.
Payments & Shipment
How much does it cost (what’s the price)?
Are you in Oklahoma?
- The price is $150.00. Note that the state charges a separate application fee.
What are my shipping options?
Note: expedited shipping is only available for California medical cards.
If you choose standard shipping for your CA recommendation and ID card, USPS will generally deliver your Virtual THC Docotors mail within 3-5 business days.
Here are your options:
Standard USPS Economy (3-5 business days): No charge, default shipping method
USPS Economy with Tracking (3-5 business days): $6.99
Expedited (2-days): $13.99
Overnight (1-day): $28.99
Help! I’m having trouble resetting my password!
Help! I’m having trouble with the Technology Test!
If you’re having trouble hearing the music or seeing the screen preview during the technology test, please try these helpful tips:
- If you’re using a computer, make sure that you’re using the Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edgebrowser
- If you’re already using one of the above browsers, please make sure that you have enabled camera and microphone permissions. For example, if you’re using Chrome, you can click on the green “lock” icon in the URL bar next to virtualthcdoctors.com and check the camera/microphone permissions. They should be set to “always allow”, then reload the technology test page
- If you’re using an Android smartphone or tablet, try restarting the device
- If you’re using an iPhone, make sure you are using the Safari app rather than any other internet application (like Chrome)
- Make sure that no other applications are open on your phone that enable your camera or microphone (example: Snapchat, Instagram, Musical.ly, etc.). You can ensure this by restarting your phone before logging into your account and joining the meeting
- Check to make sure that your internet browser application is up to date and that the newest version has been downloaded
- Make sure your volume is turned all the way up
What kind of device can I use for my video chat appointment?
The video chat appointment can be conducted using these types of devices:
• A computer with a webcam (desktop with attached webcam, or a laptop with a built-in webcam)
• A tablet with a built in webcam (iPads and iPad-minis running iOS 8.0 or higher, Windows tablets running Windows 10, 8.1 or Windows 8. Not compatible with Windows tablets running Windows RT or Windows S, and Android tablets running 2.3.x Gingerbread or later?
• A smartphone (iPhone 4 and later, running iOS 8.0 or higher or Android phones running 4.0.3 or higher
If using a computer, the video chat is compatible with: *
*Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista Service Pack 1 or later, and Windows XP Service Pack 3 or later. Not compatible with Windows computers running Windows S.
If using an Android tablet or Android phone (Non-Apple Device), the video chat is compatible with: Chrome
If using an Apple iPhone or iPad, the video chat is compatible with: macOS 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, and 10.2 Sierra; Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.7 (Lion), 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard).
Alternatively, the doctor can also give you a FaceTime call if you’d prefer. To request this, simply email us at VirtualTHCDoctors@gmail.com